- Personal information will be collected for specific purposes which include for the provision of our services, marketing and providing the client with news and information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill such purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. Otherwise we will obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Clients undertaking nutritional therapy will be provided a separate terms of engagement form to agree to.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for such purposes.
- We will not sell, share, or rent personal information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.